What Are the Alternatives to Life guarnatee If You Are Declined?

What Are the Alternatives to Life guarnatee If You Are Declined?

Covers - What Are the Alternatives to Life guarnatee If You Are Declined?

Good morning. Yesterday, I discovered Covers - What Are the Alternatives to Life guarnatee If You Are Declined?. Which may be very helpful for me and also you.

For over 20 years I have been selling life guarnatee products. One thing particularly irked me about the manufactures as the years progressed was its lack of compassion or direction when an application for life guarnatee was declined.

What I said. It just isn't the conclusion that the actual about Covers. You check this out article for home elevators a person want to know is Covers.

Covers

There was no solution I was told.....

A decline was like you were branded a leper never able to get cover again at appropriate rates. Or if you were lucky at some time in the future you could reapply and perhaps be offered cover with a hefty loading - 200% or 300%. Almost without irregularity though the type of cover offered never adequately insured the situation.

Yes it irked me but I just moved on thinking I could offer no other solution.

Late in 1998 my enterprise "stumbled" and in the chaos and lack of cashflow that ensued my own life guarnatee lapsed. I wasn't particularly worried when I found out as I was salutary and knew I could really go get some more when the dust settled.

In 1999 and I still hadn't gotten nearby to getting more life guarnatee cover I was diagnosed with cancer.

Yes I had no life guarnatee cover and I had became one of the un-insurables.

Now a solution had to be found because it was My house that would suffer it I died unexpectedly.

To understand how I happened on the solution it is leading to grasp how the proceeds from a life guarnatee policy are used for an exit strategy such as death.

Simply the lump from the guarnatee is invested and the beneficiaries live off cashflow created by the interest earned. For example if the proceeds are million and the return is 5% the earnings would equal ,000pa

No problem I thought..... I can't get the guarnatee but how can I create an asset worth ,000,000 that would give me a cashflow of ,000?
First I looked to customary leveraged cashflow producing assets

Property - live off the rent. Great but I didn't have the capacity to borrow as my prestige history was in tatters.

Shares - Ok but was going to take 83 per month over 40 years to save a lump sum of million. I didn't have this amount of spare cash and I couldn't borrow to get more leverage as my prestige history was shot.

Own a enterprise - Franchising looked to be the best selection with its built in systems and provide channels. And it would have been great one if I had the capacity to borrow money to meet the huge set up cost.

Okay back to square one.... Wanted earnings stream, couldn't borrow to create it, knew I wanted a enterprise theory to ensure success.

That was when I was introduced to the poor mans franchise. Also know as network marketing the poor mans franchise had small or no set up costs. That excellent me as there I couldn't get a loan. A proven enterprise model and system. That excellent me as it meant I would have a greater opportunity of having a definite return on the time I would need to spend into getting it up and running.

That was when the fun really began.

There were hundreds of networking fellowships with more arrival available each day. Where to start?

I knew the best way to value each enterprise would be to create a checklist with all the leading features I wanted in the enterprise I would eventually work with.

I hope you have new knowledge about Covers. Where you'll be able to put to used in your everyday life. And above all, your reaction is passed. Read more.. What Are the Alternatives to Life guarnatee If You Are Declined?.

No comments:

Post a Comment