My bad dream - A health difficulty

DINING ROOM CHAIR COVERS - My bad dream - A health difficulty

Good evening. Today, I found out about DINING ROOM CHAIR COVERS - My bad dream - A health difficulty. Which may be very helpful if you ask me therefore you. My bad dream - A health difficulty

It was early one Saturday morning in October of 2006, I had been asleep for about five and a half hours when I woke suddenly and jumped out of bed. My husband, John asked what was wrong and I answered that I was going to be sick. He followed to see if he could help me.

What I said. It just isn't the final outcome that the real about DINING ROOM CHAIR COVERS . You see this article for info on that wish to know is DINING ROOM CHAIR COVERS .

DINING ROOM CHAIR COVERS

As he entered the hall he saw me hit my knees in front of the bathtub. He said that he felt panic all of a sudden and started to run but the door had done before he could get there. I had kicked the vanity when I fell, tantalizing it from under the sink and blocking the door. I later learned that I had a seizure.

I am fifty years old and have never had a seizure in my life. This one lasted more than forty minutes and John told me later that he only had about eight inches of chance to reach in and help me while the four occasions that I stopped breathing. He was finally able to grab my arm and pull me colse to enough that I was no longer against the vanity. He got the door free and taking our hand held shower attachment he began to soak me with cold water.

I do not remember the hallway, let alone the bathroom. What I do remember is being in a bear hug and chance my eyes to see the terror on John's face. I remember asking him what was wrong as I began to slide out of his arms. When I finally came out of it I was on the couch in the living room. I was a mess. I had wet myself and vomited all over everything. John tells me that while the seizure I got as stiff as marble, gritted my teeth and made an awful noise. "But the vomiting was the most violent thing I have ever seen" he stated.

I had some seizures after that. None of them lasted very long, some only a minute. I was weak all the time though. I just couldn't get over it. We had no guarnatee and it was some weeks before we were able to find the means of obtaining healing care. The doctor was at a loss. some tests were run. The only thing they found was that I was suffering from pneumonia.

The last Monday of December that year my kitten had a seizure. She was sound asleep when it started. I lasted only a little or two. It was then that I remembered Cloe and Tigger. Cloe was a cat that I had purchased for my daughter some twenty-two years earlier. She was a Russian Tortoise. My youngest granddaughter was allergic to her and she was brought to my home to live.

Cloe had been here for about three months when she had a heart attack. She had all the time been well cared for but at her age I was amazed that she survived it. A month went by and she seemed to be doing fine.

One morning I woke up to an odd tapping noise. I found Cloe in the kitchen having a horribly violent seizure. She had them throughout the day. She seized more than she didn't and we had her put to sleep that evening.

Not long before her heart attack a truck drove by our farmhouse at about forty miles an hour. They threw a kitten out the window. I did not think I would get the poor thing out from under my house where he had run to hide from my dogs. Actually, I worked at it most of the day and John got him out when he got home. When Tigger was about a year old we woke up in the night to find him running in circles on our bed.

This circling occurred every few nights for some weeks. The veterinarian gave us treatment for the odd seizures but they did not stop them. Like Cloe he began to seize one day and seized for hours with only a few minutes break here and there.
Three cats developing this illness, none of them associated is just too much of a coincidence.

History of Illness

I have had asthma for as long as I can remember. I rarely had an attack however. I could work in the heat for hours on end, which I did practically daily, and never have an attack. They seemed to come on more often at dusk on a humid day. It was while the early fall of 2002 that I started having regular and severe asthma attacks.

By the end of October that year I had a constant sinus infection and was more often than not too weak to do much of anything. I wanted to sleep all the time. January of 2007 came and I rarely walked exterior the house. I am a priest and had to call the administration offices to find a replacement. When my parishioners learned that I was not going to be with them anymore they sent two ladies as representatives to find out exactly why I was leaving them.

I had been to the doctor when I first became ill and was prescribed an inhaler and daily asthma operate medication. The inhaler helped while an attack but that was all. When the ladies saw the health I was in they asked if they could take me back to the doctor. I responded, "I don't feel good enough to go to the doctor." Then they demanded that I go. With the church checkbook in hand, the ladies hauled me off.

For months, I went to some doctor every week. None of them could shape out what was wrong with me. They would send me to an additional one devotee for more tests.

I received a telephone call from the first doctor I had seen one day, about three months after my first visit to her. She asked me if there had been any revision with the convert of season. In my weakened state I did nothing more than riposte a question. I made no supplementary comments. This doctor has attended my services in the past and knew this to not be normal. Twenty minutes after end her office that evening she was at my door.

When she entered my home she stopped just inside the door and stood there for a minute. Then she summoned my husband and stepped back out. When John got exterior with her she said, "I just found out what is wrong with Janet. I am very sensitive to mold. I understanding I smelled it when I walked in, standing there for a occasion I was sure. I needed to sneeze. We have to get her out of there."

I went to the hospital then for just over a week. When John picked me up he did not take me home. I stayed at my mum in laws. Every stick of our furniture had been cleaned, the walls washed, the curtains disposed of and the ceilings and floors were cleaned and treated while I was hospitalized. I stayed with John's mum overnight while they done up.

When I was allowed to come home I smelled the cleaning supplies and the mold as soon as I walked in. The mold was still there. My son came over that day and told John that he had read something online about carpeting being the worst thing a someone could have in their home because it was host to parasites, mold and other allergens.

We live in John's grandparents old home. It is more than a hundred years old. What they found when they pulled our carpeting up shocked us all. There were two layers of carpeting over linoleum, which was over an additional one layer of carpeting and padding. Under that were two layers of linoleum. Then there was tile over a layer of tarpaper.

The place where I sat at the dining room table was in front of a set of windows. When all those layers were pulled up my men had exposed a hole in the flooring that was big enough to set the captains chair I used into. Each layer of floor exterior that they pulled up had a layer of black mold between them. The house was absolutely black when they were done from the flying spores. My husband, son and daughter-in-law began the cleaning process again. I improved rapidly after all this work was done. But I never fully recovered.

After the kitten had her seizure I still did not remember the first issues I had with my health in this house. I did remember Amanda though. She is a member to one of the same writers' forums I frequent. I pm'ed her. After explaining to her about my cats she responded. "Janet, have you had your home checked for mold or lead paint?" I went to the doctor the very next day. They tested the mold article of the air I exhaled. The mold was off the charts.

We will soon be ripping the walls out and fully remodeling the bathroom. For now, I have a constant supplied air source and we have purchased a dehumidifier. The attic will have to be treated extensively and the beams will have to be sealed where they meet the roof decking.

Contact this writer for information about mold discharge and treatment for a free report. If you would like to read some of Amanda's work I will send you a link to it. She is a fine writer.

Symptoms Of Mold Poisoning

There are hundreds of thousands of mold types. practically 40 known variations of mold are coarse to indoor environments, and they cause a myriad of health risks, such as: allergy attacks, arthritic aching, asthma, bloody nose, bronchitis, coughing, continuing head-aches, depression, dizziness, fatigue, hearing, loss of memory, nausea, pneumonia, restlessness, runny nose, sight, sinus congestion, skin itch, skin rashes, sneezing, problem breathing, watery eyes, stiffness, equilibrium or equilibrium loss.

(Important Note) I have learned that each of these symptoms as well as seizures and permanent neurological damage can also corollary in cases of lead poisoning.)

Do you or an additional one member of your household have unexplained or recurring health problems? Do you conjecture that mold may be in your home? Email me for more information and links to government aid with mold.

I hope you receive new knowledge about DINING ROOM CHAIR COVERS . Where you may offer utilization in your life. And just remember, your reaction is passed about DINING ROOM CHAIR COVERS .

No comments:

Post a Comment